Hi, all:

  I'm using Mutt (obviously) and I have procmail happily sorting my incoming
  mail into individual folders by topic.  Is there anyway I can modify my
  folder view setting (what comes up when you hit 'c') to show me the name
  of the folder, total messages, and total new messages (by folder)?  It
  would be wildly convenient.  Thanks!
--
my card...

PGP signature