On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:27:20PM -0500, Aaron Schrab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No need to use send-hooks.  Just set up your $alternates variable to
> match your addresses and set $reverse_name.
>
> You'll also need to remove any my_hdr From: commands you don't want to
> override this.  The $from variable can be used to set your default
> address.

Spectacular!

Ok, so... one catch...  is there an easy way to make a few addresses exempt
from this? :-)

e.g., my pager alias... I don't want to respond back with my pager alias when
I reply, but I _DO_ want it to show up with a '+' in my inbox (hence,
$alternates catches it)...

Or am I asking too much? :)

        -Taner