Thus spake Zane Crawford ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> and in any case, neither of them take effect if I just compose a message
> out of the blue - is there some way to make it wait to change my From:
> header until *after* I've gotten back to the compose menu?

try 'unset autoedit'.  send-hooks are evaluated right before the editor is
run.  Unless you have To: already defined (which will not be the case in a
new email, but will be in a followup) the hook will fail since To: will be
null at that point.

--
 James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      1024D/62C2F77D
 uri: http://oneiros.darkspire.net/ EBB8 AF14 8C43 2F12 7623

PGP signature