R --

Before I forget, I should note that you should send your posts to the
mailing list at mutt.org instead of at gbnet.net; while mutt.org is
hosted at gbnet, and their address sometimes leaks through, the gbnet
address isn't the right one to use.

...and then R . Leponce said...
% Hello all mutt-users !!
%
% Is there a way to limit the size of CC and To field when receiving an email also
sent to
% many users ?

Since you speak of receiving a mail, where those fields are already
created, I can only figure that you want to limit the amount of real
estate they occupy in the pager as you're reading the message.  No,
there's no way to tell mutt to cut a given header after so many bytes,
but you can certainly ignore it.  I'd whip up a pair of macros that
respectively ignore and unignore the To: and Cc: headers.  Something like

  macro pager ,i ":ignore cc to"
  macro pager ,u ":unignore cc to"

might do you, though that code is entirely untested.

%
% Thanks in advance

HTH & HAND

%
% R.
% --
% <CurIeuX> ghost, t'as quel provider ?
% <ghost-> redhat
%
%                                                  - #linuxfr

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature