On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 04:36:44PM -0400, Peter L. Berghold wrote:
> I checked the FAQ for this one and didn't find it... It probably
> should be in the FAQ.
>
> Is there a way of connecting to an LDAP directory from Mutt? If not I
> might want to teach this dog a new trick... ;-)

There is a list of scripts to do just that at

    http://www.fiction.net/blong/programs/mutt/

under "External Address Query Scripts".  I adapted one of them,
mutt_ldap_query2.pl, ("ldapsearch wrapper modified by Warren Jones") to
work with my company's LDAP server.

I found out about this page by following the "Links" link at
www.mutt.org and going to the section, "Mutt User Scripts and Add-Ons".

Gary

--
Gary Johnson                               | Agilent Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                   | Spokane, Washington, USA