On Fri, Oct 26, 2001, MuttER wrote:
> yeeesss, BUT....  I AM able to post to other addresses correctly as I am
> now setup.  I ONLY (iirc) have a problem with AOL, which is known to to
> rather odd things :^).

I am sorry, I missed the fact that you cannot send your mails to AOL
only. Then, there is only one solution for your problem -- tell your
friends, that there are many better ways how to spend their lifetime,
than to fight with AOL. Sorry, but I cannot help you (them?).

        Have a nice day

                Matej
--
Matej Cepl, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work
of his Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and
chief end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and
putting themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
        -- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"