Hello, list. I've a problem sending emails like this one:

                From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                To: "Juan Alonso Hernández" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                Bcc:
                Subject: Test
                Test msg

                --
                dharana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Black holes
are where
                PGP KeyID: 0xC32A724                             GOD is
dividing by zero

Mutt tries to send it in some encoded format like this one (qmail as smtp
server located in the same box):

                Hi. This is the qmail-send program at dharana.net.
                I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
following addresses.
                This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't
work out.

                <=?iso-8859-1?Q?=3E?[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

<=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Juan_Alonso_Hern=E1ndez=22_=3Cjalonso=40heyde=2Ees?=@dhar