Matt --

...and then Matt Spong said...
% Hi

Hello!

%
% Is there a way to make mutt stop asking me if I'd like to move my read
% messages into mbox when I switch from my inbox to another folder, but
% still have it ask when I quit mutt?

Not directly, AFAIK, but a macro to remap 'c' and 'q' to first set $move
before continuing the operation might do the trick nicely.  Something like

  macro index c "set move=no;<change-folder>"
  macro index q "set move=ask-no;<quit>"

%
% Matt
%
% --
% Matt Spong || [EMAIL PROTECTED] || AIM: Spong1027 || http://www.forkbomb.net
%
%  "Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
%  have, nor do they deserve, either one."               -Benjamin Franklin

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature