On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 10:23:55AM -0800, Sean Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Where can I get information on how to get mail from my pop3 web mail (yahoo)
> using mutt at work.
>
> ideally, I would like to be able to get my yahoo mail and then reply to it
> with the yahoo addy through their smtp.
>
> any ideas?

yes, i think using fetchmail or getmail would be the way to
go. But injecting the Mail to yahoo's smtp would require the
use of a Nullmailer or smarthost in sendmail, because mutt
only works with local injection, not with smtp injection.

--
Lukas Beeler   [ whois LB1-6BONE ]   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Key ID: 0xFDF4C1B0            [ check out www.projectdream.org ]