* Sean LeBlanc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As for injecting SMTP into my machines MTA, I dunno. Without procmail,
> the data ended up in /var/mail/sean, and not hosed. I don't know if
> it went via sendmail or some other MTA (I never set up sendmail, either,
> btw).

I doubt it was sendmail.  That exerpt you posted earlier started with a
<Return-Path:> header, which is indicative of a Maildir-style delivery.
sendmail doesn't do those by default.

If you follow the advice of adding the mda line in fetchmail, you should be
all right.  That will shoot your messages straight to procmail, which you
could then debug further.  Not knowing what's delivering your messages is
making life difficult.

--
Drew