On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 13:43:32 +0000, Dave Pearson wrote:
> I can't see anything wrong with the quoting. Perhaps you're suggesting that
> I should add an extra newline after my attribution line? That seems like a
> reasonable idea.
>
> I'd assumed that we were talking about the quoting of the actual content of
> an email here.

I think that sticking the attribution line to the content is a good idea.
It is still readable, and we avoid to waste an empty line. Ditto for snip
tags, e.g.

> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
[snip]

After a few quote levels, the quoted text *may* still need to be present
and need to be reformated.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des