* Thomas E. Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20-11-2001 16:17]:

| On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, René Clerc wrote:
|
| > * Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20-11-2001 15:36]:
| >
| > | Hi,
| > |
| > | Finally got around to updating it :
| > |
| > |     http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/mutt.html
| > |
| > | Feedback ?
| >
| > Looks nice! You could consider adding the text-based browser "links".
| > IMO, this is the best alternative for lynx. It supports frames!
|
| it's a matter of taste (if I look for an alternate text browser, w3m
| is more reliable - links has a long way to go on both robustness and
| portability).

Oh, and Thomas, in addition to my personal reply, w3m was already on
pv's page ;)

Bye,

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith,
I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile!
-Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.