On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 05:17:03AM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> Johannes --
>
> ...and then Johannes Zellner said...
> % Hi,
>
> Hello!
>

> %
> % I use mutt (as it comes with cygwin) with a M$ exchange server.
> % Unfortunately mutt doesn't seem to recognize dos EOL, as it prints
> % I saved the mails and verified that they're dos EOL.
>
> I'll take you at your word, though I can't help but think that $markers
> is showing you long lines.
>

> %
> % Is there a way to tell mutt to handle dos EOL mails ?
>
> If that's really the case, you could implement $display_filter to get rid
> of ctrl-M characters, I should think.

display_filter seems to be an unknown variable in my version of mutt
1.2.5i (2000-07-28) which comes with cygwin. I guess I should have
a newer version of mutt, but I didn't manage to compile it myself.

Does anyone have a windows (cygwin) binary of a recent mutt version
with imap support ?

--
   Johannes