Jose --

First, before I forget, I should point out that the correct mailing
address for the list is [EMAIL PROTECTED]; while mutt.org is (IIRC)
hosted at gbnet, and while the gbnet address occasionally leaks out,
the @mutt.org address is the better way to go.

...and then Jose Celestino said...
% Hi,
%
% I'm having a weird problem with mutt vs courier-imap.
% I connect via IMAPv4 and do check the mail, everything fine but when I
% disconnect only some of the messages marked as deleted are indeed
% deleted as in the next IMAP login some of then are still there.

How do you "disconnect"?  It occurs to me that perhaps you are e'x'iting
instead of 'q'uitting, and so the messages marked for deletion don't get
flushed.  When you 'c'hange folders or 'q'uit mutt will sync the mailbox
(which you can do manually with '$' by default), but if you e'x'it you
abandon your changes (since the last sync).

%
% This is definitly a mutt problem as for everyone else (Evolution,
% Messenger, Outlook) it work great.

They may not be as capable as mutt, and might force a purge at closing.
After all, they're only suck-y MUAs :-)

%
% As anyone had the some problem? Ideas, solutions?

HTH & HAND

%
% Mutt 1.3.23i in Linux 2.2.14
%