I've just released the next mutt beta, version 1.3.24i.

Some of the more interesting changes against mutt-1.3.23i:

 - New and improved threading code from Daniel Eisenbud.  See also
   $duplicate_threads, $hide_missing, $thread_received.

 - ANSI colors in the builtin pager are now controlled by a variable
   $allow_ansi, and are turned OFF by default.  The colorization of
   attachment markers (and PGP output messages) in the pager is done
   a bit different, and more difficult to cheat.  In particular, it's
   not possible to consistently trick two instances of mutt which
   were started at different points of time.

 - There's a $wrapmargin variable which gives users some control over
   mutt's wrapping in the pager, and in the text/plain; format=flowed
   handler.  The default value of this variable is 0.

 - Of course, bug fixes.

There's an outstanding mail loss problem with this version: On
system where write(2) lies about the success of an operation (for
instance, with NFS folders or when quotas are enabled), mutt may not
detect such errors when writing to mbox folders, possibly even
losing mail.  The bug is mutt's, and will be fixed next week (I
hope).  Since it's present in all mutt versions, there's no point in
holding up this release due to the problem.

See <http://bugs.guug.de/Bugs/db/89/895.html> for details.

Mutt 1.3.24i can be found at <ftp://ftp.mutt.org/pub/mutt/>.

Have a nice week-end.
--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/