On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 01:06:14PM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 05:07:59PM +0100, Nicolas Rachinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> > The second one adds a new command "tag-prefix-cond". It should behave
> > exactly the same as tag-prefix, with one difference. If there are no
> > tagged messages, it will empty the "ungetch-buffer", this seems to
> > reliably stop/abort every macro. It's a hack, but it seems to work.
>
> I should add, this works also for push commands (and it seems to work
> for exec). I use the following in my .muttrc:
> folder-hook "regex for all mailing list folders" "push
>\"<tag-pattern>~d>2w\n<untag-pattern>~F|~D\n<tag-prefix-cond><save-message>\n\n\""

I've missed it the first time I read this mail but where comes from
'tag-prefix-cond' ?

It looks like this command doesn't exist in my version and neither in
cvs. Without it (using tag-prefix) when no mail are tagged (no old mail),
the current one is saved.

# mutt -v
Mutt 1.3.24i (2001-11-29)
patch-1.3.23.2.rr.compressed.1