Prahlad --

...and then Prahlad Vaidyanathan said...
%
% Hi,

Hello!

%
% On Fri, 07 Dec 2001 David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spewed into the ether:
% >   http://mutt-newbie.sourceforge.net
%
% Is this project still working ? I just checked out the page, and the
% list has _very_ low activity.

It is, but everyone is really busy.  Volunteers are always welcome :-)

%
% If the maintainer(s) are on the list, do reply.

I know that Suresh has fallen off of the list due to his time
constraints...

%
% pv.
%
% --
% Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                What, me worry ?
% http://www.symonds.net/~prahladv/                    Don't Panic !
% --

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]