On 2001.12.09, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Matej Cepl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> However, emails in this list have mungled Reply-To: directing to
> the list. Could it be possible to ask procmail (or how to ask
> procmail) that before moving the message to the listy folder, it
> would run a message through grep -v '^Reply-To:'? And, BTW I do
> not want just
>
>       :0:
>       * ^TOcstex
>       | grep -v '^Reply-To:' >> $MAILDIR/listy
>
> because I would like to make it to work even when I would change
> my mind and switched to maildir format. Therefore, I would
> prefer, if the actual delivery would be done by procmail.

Maybe you've already decided on another approach, but I'd do it this
way. I use essentially the same formula for some list-munging of my own.

## No ":" needed, since there's no file to lock here
:0
* ^TOcstex
{
        ## First rewrite the reply-to using a known, safe mail-munging
        ## tool. Rename (don't remove) the header so there's a record of
        ## this event.
        :0 f
        | formail -R Reply-To Old-Reply-To

        ## Next append to the mail folder, with locking.
        :0 :
        listy
}

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago