* Ben White ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [011210 07:06]:
> Hi, I am looking for ways to incorporate razor-check into my mail
> reading with mutt. (http://razor.sf.net/)
>
> I've got a few ways of doing it as far as I can see.
>
> Bind a keypress that runs razor-check with the currently selected message, so
> I can check whether a message is marked as spam or not in the razor
> catalogue.  I see it either changing the score for that message or
> flagging it in some way if it's a spam.
>
> A folder-hook or something like that that will run razor-check on each
> message when I open the mailbox.  Or a keypress that I can use to
> spamcheck the entire mailbox I have open.

I think your best bet is to check them at delivery time via your MDA
(maildrop, procmail, etc.) Have it add a header indicating its results,
and have mutt perform checks based on the presence or contents of this
header.

Just ask if you need more detailed help.

good times,
Vineet

--
Satan laughs when      #  "I disapprove of what you say, but I will
we kill each other.    #   defend to the death your right to say it."