Gary Johnson wrote:

> Before this degenerates into a discussion of "Why would you ever want
> to do that?" and "Mail should be text/plain":  The reason I want this
> is that as secretary for an organization, I need to regularly
> distribute a form to the members.  The form was written as a Word
> document, and I'm sure that most members would like it in that format,
> but I would like to also distribute a text/plain version.

well in the compose screen, you can attach as many documents as you
like, and they'll show up as MIME multipart.  so compose your message,
then exit the editor and hit 'a' to attach the first document, rinse,
lather, repeat.

that should do what you want, no?

--
Experience -- a great teacher, but the tutition fees...