On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 11:13:03PM +0200, Paulius Bulotas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today I installed my locale and I'm trying to get mutt to work with
> it... but ;) there is one problem - I could not use national chars in
> subject (To and so on), because instead of them mutt produces other ascii
> chars (I could not type them).

<snip-system-config>

What's your locale in the spawning shell?

(try export LC_ALL=XX where XX is your countrycode, you might want to
finegrain which locale-variable you set as you might not want your shell
to be translated aswell (and all the other locale-supporting applics).

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Try to get all of your posthumous medals in advance.