Chris --

...and then [EMAIL PROTECTED] said...
%
% > All of these are answered in the manual -- if you know where to look :-)
% > Be pretty generous with your search terms and you'll usually find what
% > you need.
%
% Thanks for the prompt response. Actually, I read the entire manual, and

You're quite welcome.

% the FAQ, and looked at quite a few sample .muttrc files. I just think my

Excellent.  Thanks for doing so!

% brain is stuck in Windows / Outlook terminology so what I was reading
% wasn't connecting with what I thought I was looking for.

Not a problem!  Just try looking for words like your first guesses if you
don't find what you need :-)

%
% Later,
% -Chris