Somebody said:

> On this line, has anyone seen a calendaring piece that will allow you to
> respond to appointment requests from m$ exchange? From what I
> understand, Evolution has an Exchange connector piece that you can
> purchase, but I really want nothing to do with Evolution if I can help
> it (although *anything* is better than Lookout).

I, too, would be greatly interested in any way to manage MS exchange
appointment requests from Mutt. I am going to have a Linux computer
here at work in a few weeks, and in that way I could *completely* mask myself as a
Win* user (i.e. interact with coworkers using Outlook).

With that and staroffice I could really make some PHB start thinking
again about which platform has the lower TCO, is safer, better support,
etc....

Of course, until the boss' secretary keeps collapsing the LAN by sending
everybody in the company "staff meeting at 10:am" messages as
*POWERPOINT* attachments instead of plain body text, nobody is safe,
but it would be a nice step forward, wouldn't it? (**)

        TIA,
                        Marco

(**) It REALLY happened, with company logo and the whole works (~80K attachment sent
to ~400 people, many using Solaris): think about me the
next time you complain about HTML mail.... :=((