Hello all,

I did a quick check for maildir in the manual as well as a quick archive
search but couldn't hit what I wanted.  I just switched a couple of my
boxes to maildir to deal with NFS not setting mtime and atime properly.
Only trouble so far is that with two new messages I have recieved in
those boxes (all I have gotten in there so far), the number of lines
show up as (   0), even though the message is not zero-length (when mutt
opens it, in fact, it looks fine).

All the messages I converted over to maildir show up properly, but not
these new ones.  Now, I guess this could be a procmail/fetchmail
problem, but I don't see how.

Any ideas?  RTFMSM ( RTFM - some more)?

/db