I am fairly new to Mutt, but I have RTFM and done a Google search, so
this is my last resort. I have a few questions I was hoping someone
could answer for me.

First of all, I have several different e-mail addresses I use for
different purpose. Is there a "right" way to switch between "From"
addresses?

Also, I have this in my .muttrc:

set reverse_name = yes
set reverse_realname = yes

, but Mutt doesn't seem to be honoring it. For instance, when I have an
e-mail come in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I reply to it, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is put in
the From header. I want the e-mail address that it was sent to to be used in the reply.

Finally, I get lots of signed messages off the Debian lists, so I have
automatic verification turned off. Now I can't figure out how to
manually verify a message. I did it once, but I don't remember how.

If anyone can help me with any of this, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Ben Pharr