Thus spake Andreas Reinhold ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> i'm wondering how to tell my mutt to not completely delete messages
> marked with a "D", but move them to my trash-folder instead.
>
> My sent messages are recorded in a "sent"-folder. I think storing
> deleted messages must be arranged in a similar way. But how? :)

        macro pager d "<save-message>=trash<enter>" "move message to trash folder"
        macro index d "<save-message>=trash<enter>" "move message to trash folder"
        macro pager \cD "\et;<save-message>=trash<enter>" "move thread to trash folder"
        macro index \cD "\et;<save-message>=trash<enter>" "move thread to trash folder"

In addition, I have this to periodically clean the trash out.  Just
change in, poke around, and change out.

        folder-hook trash push 'D~r>3d\n\cu.\n'

--
Justin R. Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>