Alas! Imre Vida spake thus:
> wouldn't it be better to use > as a quote-marker char consistently?
> some of the alternatives like "%" i realy dislike

This point has come up before. Although I personally like to use '>'
just because I think it's a good character for quoting (it looks like an
arrow, denoting indentation, denoting it was written by somebody else).

However, in the spirit of Unix, I take comfort in the fact that I am
using a powerful and robust mail client that is intelligent enough to
handle the '%' character properly, unlike some braindead mail clients
that Windows users have been known to love...

Freedom of expression! More power to David! ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]