On Jan/12/2002, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:

> Ok, I've recompiled mutt with Vsevolod Volkoy's NNTP patch, and I've
> been poking around a bit... but I can't for the life of my figure out
> how to configure mutt for NNTP now that it is compiled properly. Anybody
> know what I have to do?

        When you patch the sources of Mutt, the manual is also patched.
So, you have a "Reading news with mutt" (or something alike) section in
the manual. Have you checked it out yet? :-?

--
         Roberto Suarez Soto         ·       The world owes you nothing.
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]           ·            It was here first.