Until I can get another shell account up and running, I am trying mutt
on my Mac OS X machine to get my mail via POP.  I tried it and was
hoping the incoming mail would go through procmail, but it all came into
the spool folder.  Unless it should, and something here is
misconfigured, is there a way to get it to do this?

Right now I am running the spool folder through formail -s, as I saw in
a procmail faq.  I hope this works, as it is taking forever (huge spool
folder) and is increasing in size as it's running.  I couldn't find any
more info on this.

Thanks.

-Ken

ps: sorry if the email formatting is weird.  I am using the Apple Mail
while I sort this out.