Hello,

Does anyone know if/when the S/MIME patch will become part of the main
mutt tree?  I've been using Oliver Ehli's S/MIME patch for
quite a while now and, for most things, it works fine.  The most
recent patch is for 1.3.23 and more and more rej files are being
produced with every new devel version.  It's running with 1.3.25.

S/MIME support for a mail reader is a make or break thing for me and
it's one (of the many) things that make mutt really stand out vs so many
of those other mail readers.

Thanks,
pete

--
Pete Toscano            [EMAIL PROTECTED]            703.948.3364