Andreas --

...and then Andreas Herceg said...
%
% Hello,

Hi!

%
% in my .muttrc I have included the lines
%
% my_hdr Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% my_hdr X-Label: coprija
%
% I wanted to achieve that outgoing messages are sent to my alternate
% address which I use at work. There I use the X-Label entry to filter the
% mails with procmail and move them to a seperate folder.

Gaack!  That means that every mail from you has a populated X-Label:
field (in this case it was "asdf"; I was sure confused about *that*),
which messes *me* up!

May I respectfully suggest that you define your own header and leave me
out of it?

%
% This works fine as long as I do not edit the headers manually. After
% that the second entry is gone, the Bcc-line still is there.

I have used my_hdr to create headers and then I see them in the headers in
the message as I edit it, so I don't have much input here.  However, ...

%
% Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong.

... the problem may be related to it being a "mutt-known" header.

%
% --
% Andreas Herceg
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]