> I was just reading about grepmail and was led to a wrapper for it
> specifically for mutt called grepm.  Sounds like something that might be
> neat. After installing the software, how do I implement it in mutt?
> thanks.

I'm coming into this thread a little late, but if you have Python
available, you might want also to try my "muttsearch" script, near the bottom
of this page:

   http://www.cedar-solutions.com:70/software.html

It doesn't use grepm, but instead just wraps grepmail itself.  It's a
little interactive wrapper that asks you for a pattern, mailbox, date
range, etc. The results are placed in =SEARCH rather than starting up a
new instance of mutt.

If you use it, please let me know if you have any problems with it.

KEN

--
Kenneth J. Pronovici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Homepage: http://www.skyjammer.com/~pronovic/