On 23:05 09 Nov 2001, Thomas Roessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| On 2001-11-09 13:03:36 -0600, Peter Horst wrote:
| >Is anonymous checkout of the mutt CVS allowed?  If so, what is the
| >procedure?  I couldn't find a single reference to it in the list
| >archives, and the directions given at the Sourceforge site don't work.
|
| Have a look at the main README file.

And just so it's in the list archives:

        cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/roessler/cvs login
        cvs -z3 -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/roessler/cvs co mutt

The password is "anonymous".
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

If the conjecture `You would rather I had not disturbed you
    by sending you this.' is correct, you may add it to the list of
    uncomfortable truths. - Edsgar Dijkstra