Jason --

...and then Jason Nealis said...
%
% Two quick questions :
%
% 1) Can mutt automatically take incoming mail and push it into a mail folder, for
instance
% take all mail addressed To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and push that into my mail folder
mutt-users.
% I tried to do this with save-hooks but it didn't work.  Should I use procmail
instead?

Although the recommended product varies, the general answer always
includes "don't use mutt".  I'm happy with procmail, myself, but I
haven't looked around at the plethora of other programs.  I keep
hearing about maildrop...

%
% 2) How do I forward emails with attachments? The only way I've found to do this is
% bounce the message, but of course this doesn't allow me to send commentary with the
message.

Take a look at $mime_forward and friends in the manual.  If you grep for
forward in the manual you only come up with 51 lines; that's not too much
to read.

%
% --
%