Hi,

On Thu, 03 Jan 2002 Anh Lai spewed into the ether:
> how do i keep adding my signature when replying?  I would like to add it only
> when composing a new messgae.  Having my signature collect on the bottom gets
> annoying sometimes.

Maybe by rebinding the 'r'eply key. Like so (untested) :

macro pager r "<enter-command>unset signature.sh\n<reply>"
macro pager m "<enter-command>set signature='~/.mutt/signature'\n<mail>"

pv.
--
Prahlad Vaidyanathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich."
-- Looney Tunes, Ali Baba Bunny (1957, Chuck Jones)