I have switched over to Maildir format and I have noticed a few things
that don't seem quite right...

When I had mbox format set up, I had spool directories that procmail
dumped mail to. I would read it, and then I would us an mbox-hook to
move the read mail to a final destination. e.g.

mailboxes =mutt-spool
mbox-hook mutt-spool =mutt

This doesn't work anymore. The mail goes to the mutt-spool folder, but
the mbox-hook doesn't ask to move mail to the mutt folder like it used
to. Is this supposed to use the mutt folder as the procmail drop point
AND the final resting place for mail? That's fine if it is supposed to
work that way, I just need to know if that is the case.

Another thing I've noticed is my sent-mail doesn't work anymore as a
Maildir. I had to keep it as an mbox format to get it to work. Is this
right?

And finally, related to the spool file problem above, my
/var/spool/mail/username does not ask to move to my mbox location
anymore, even if I leave ~/Mail/inbox as an mbox format. What's going
on?

Thanks

--
David Rock