Ben --

...and then Ben Logan said...
%
% Hello,

Hi!

%
% I noticed recently that when I send a signed message, gpg says "not a
% I signed this message so that ya'll could see what I'm talking about.

I took a look and found your entire message twice, once bare and once
apparently as an old-style pgp message.  I have no idea why it would
send two copies, but the in-line part looks interesting.

Can you

  grep pgp .muttrc

for us?  And how do you sign?  Are you using some macro or are you using
the compose menu, and do you expect it to be PGP/MIME or traditional?

%
% Ben
%
% --