On 28-Jan-2002 23:39 Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:

| However, this is on a fresh mutt tarball (1.3.26i), and looking on the
| patch, I don't think it'll apply if you have the outlook_compat patch
| applied.
|
| This patch does exactly what I want with $p_c_t, it's perfekt.

    In fact, the patch is really meant as a replacment for the outlook_compat
    patch.  Many people agree that outlook_compat is a misnomer, so I simply
    created a patch which does what most people want "in spirit": the content
    type is set to text/plain; the disposition won't use a file name; and the
    original/default encoding/parameters are preserved.

    I'll be updating the patch in the next few days (I hope) with some other
    suggested changes: the ability to sign/encrypt selected text parts; and
    the ability to use p_c_t with attachments (with obvious restrictions).
--
-Dale