On 29-Jan-2002 16:39 Nick Wilson wrote:
| 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/it.po.rej
| 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/nl.po.rej
| 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file po/sv.po.rej

    This is a known problem (my fault).  I import mutt source into my own
    CVS repository, but I didn't use -ko so the keywords are being expanded
    and then it appears in the patch file.  The reject files above will
    only contain the keyword diffs, so it's not really an issue.  Strangely,
    only these three .po files actually contain an RCS keyword comment.

    In short, you may safely ignore these three failures.  Everything else
    will have been applied correctly and will work correctly.
--
-Dale