Hi folks,

I'm a recent convert to mutt from the rigid world of pine... I'm
suitably impressed with the near infinite reconfigurability.

One thing I've run up against--probably for lack of a decent Google
query--is how I might create a macro to bring me to the mailboxes
overview in the browser.

I know that change-folder, in the index, defaults to showing the next
mailbox with new messages, but, sometimes I like to skip over this and
see just a list of mailboxes which have new messages.

I could see doing this by adding:

to my macros.muttrc... But, of course, that's only going to work if
there are new messages in folders... :) (Otherwise, the number of <tab>s
is different)...Seems inelegant, anyways.

Any ideas?

Erik.

--
"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today
are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of