On 020205, at 18:54:53, Steffen Evers wrote
> I have ...  and learned a bit more about the send-hook mechanism.
> It is setting global variables, so you have to set the header on
> each sending mail ...
>
> I have attached a reduced muttrc, mail_alias and a version file.
>
> The most important part is this:
> send-hook '~t my@address\.de' 'unmy_hdr bcc'
> send-hook '!~t my@address\.de' 'my_hdr Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
>
> Intended is a BCC to 'my@address\.de' on all mails except on mails that
> are sent to 'my@address\.de' in the TO field.

Perhaps:

    send-hook . 'my_hdr Bcc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    send-hook '~t my@address\.de' 'unmy_hdr bcc'

(in that order) would do what you want.

All the mutt configuration variables are global.  The standard
technique for using hooks to alter a configuration variable is to
use a hook to match anything first to set the default value, the
add hooks to change the variable as desired.  (The fcc-hook and
save-hook are exceptions to the "match all first" rule; they need a
"match all last" rule).

--
David Ellement