On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Dale Morris wrote:

> I've changed over from Redhat 7.2 to Slackware 8.0. In slack
> I'm using the standard kernel 2.2.19. I'm using mutt 1.2.1-1
> and a modified .muttrc from Roland Rosenfeld site. It worked
> fine in Redhat but in slack I have a problem.

"xterm" normally doesn't have color defined (but several Linux
distributions alias it to xterm-color -- I thought Slackware 8.0 did that,
since it's in my testing notes).

The correct $TERM for XFree86 xterm is xterm-xfree86 (using xterm-color
means you can't use default-colors).

--
T.E.Dickey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://invisible-island.net