On Feb 07, Dave Smith [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 09:30:03AM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >   Well, I'm not sure how to do this on the command line, but in a script
> > (or possibly on the command line given enough voodoo) you could
> > gpg-encrypt the file first, use --output to generate a gpg-crypted
> > output file, and then call mutt with -a to attach that file to a
> > message.  Is that what you had in mind?
>
> Well, that's closer (and less work at the receiving end), but it still
> doesn't come out like a 'proper' PGP/MIME mail.

Use mutt -e or -F to invoke a specific set of configs for this task that
encrypt all mail sent.  You may run into confirmation dialogues for the key
you're encrypting to... if so, there are patches linked from www.mutt.org
that can get rid of these.

mutt <recipient> -a <file_to_attach> -s <subject> -e <configs> </dev/null