Hi everybody,

can somebody shed a light, why the following mailcap entry does not
work?

        application/rtf; lynx -dump -force_html <(ppthtml %s);
        copiousoutput

The command works fine on the command line.  It looks like process
substitution (bash feature) does not work in a mailcap entry.  I changed

        application/rtf; rtf2htm %s > %s.html 2> /dev/null && lynx -dump
        %s.html; copiousoutput

which works fine to

        application/rtf; lynx -dump -force_html <(rtf2htm %s 2>
        /dev/null); copiousoutput

Doesn't work either.  Unfortunatelly I can't use && to concatenate
commands, because ppthtml exits with error level 1.

TIA,
Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld