On Feb 12, Simon White [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> Now I just need a tip (if anyone has a simple way of doing it) for getting rid
> of duplicates in mbox (there are loads of each read message) and then I can
> hack the synchronisation with my inbox myself, I guess.

If they are real duplicates (ie same message-id) you can do 'D~=', which
with the default keybindings expands to '<delete-pattern>', with '~='
(duplicate messages) as the pattern.  Search the manual for
'duplicate_threads' for more information and options.

Note that ~= is new with 1.3.26.  Your User-Agent is listed as 1.3.27, so
you should be fine, but if you have a different version where you have the
problem please keep this mind.