Nicolas, et al --

...and then Nicolas Rachinsky said...
%
% * On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 07:08:33AM -0500,
% * David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
% > Simon --
% >
% > ...and then Simon White said...
% [...]
% > % Also, can I change the opening and closing "----Forwarded message----" and
% > % "----End forwarded message----" lines?
% >
% > Yes.
%
% Can you tell us how to do it? (without patching the source)

Oh, you want to be told *how*, too? :-)

Since patching the source is out, I'd recommend resetting $editor to
either a script that changes the string before invoking the real editor
or a call to the real editor with the change commands on the command
line.  If you want this to always be changed and are using something like
vim, then an autocommand should take care of it as well.

Recipes are left as an excercise for the reader, mostly because I'm too
lazy to do the work :-)

%
% Thanks
% Nicolas