On 2002.02.14, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Nick Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just had to print an entire mbox file, it wasn't that many messages
> but it was a painful process as I didn't think of a way to only print
> the /actuall/ message bodies (and perhaps TO, From)
>
> I just did: $ lpr mymboxfile
>
> What might I have done?

- open the mailbox in mutt
- tag all ("T.<enter>", I think? I don't use normal bindings.)
- print all tagged items (";p")
- quit

Using mutt isn't necessary, of course, but it lets you apply mutt's
header weeding.

If $print_split is set, mutt will print each message as a separate
job. If it's unset, the messages will be concatenated into your print
command.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago
 Colons and slashes and dots, oh my!