> I regularly use urlview and lynx with mutt but am frustrated because
> I've not been able to work out how to avoid having to manually type in
> the URL when I want to view something in a graphical browser. Hummph!

If I understand it correctly, you still want to use in most cases lynx
or urlview, but sometimes (when clicked) use graphical browser.

I'm using lynx for text viewing. For launching graphical browser I use
gnome-terminal feature (I'm running mutt in gnome-terminal) which will
launch predefined browser (defined in gnomecc) after right-clicking
and choosing 'show in browser' - in my case mozilla. Note I'm not
using gnome, just the terminal :-)

        Radek

| Radek Spacil, research assistant,            |
| WLan project, Telecommunication laboratory   |
| Lappeenranta University of Technology        |
| email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 |
| www: http://www.lut.fi/~spacil/              |
| icq: 56361517 jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |