On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 07:40:28 +0000, Benjamin Smith wrote:

> Yes, this appeared sometime around 1.3.2x, although it is certainly
> worth upgrading as the 1.3 versions seem quite stable and have many new
> features (plus improved IMAP) over 1.2.

Thanks for your suggestion. I would however rather wait for the package
to arrive for my Debian Woody distribution and upgrade than. I am quite
happy with mutt as I have it (the IMAP improvements do make it
attractive)

> > Is there some alternative I can use?

> One option is just to unignore the X-Spam headers for every message.

I will do that, for the time being.

Thanks again.

--
  Erik van der Meulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>