--
Dear List - I have just upgraded mutt to 1.3.27 (from 1.2.5) and thought
that this would be a good time to 'clean-up' my configuration files. For
that I have used the nice examples found on:

  http://www.davep.org/mutt/muttrc/

This uses a small .muttrc which sources external files in the .mutt
directory. One thing that I cannot seem to get to work is this:

In my old .muttrc I had an entry:

  mailboxes `echo $HOME/mail/*.incoming`

which made sure that all my mailbox folders that procmail fills
(*.incoming) are checked for new mail. If I move this line to
~/.mutt/mailboxes which is sourced into the .muttrc, this no longer
works.
Is there some alternative, or do I just have to write out each and every
mailbox?

Thanks for any suggestions!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>